Monday, July 28, 2008

WHAT?!?!?!?!?

Post weekend and back to the working grind I traverse. In retrospect it is pretty awesome that Dark Knight has made a s-ton of money in just two weeks. What is it 300 plus million now?!!? DK after all is the pinnacle of what we know as "Blockbuster." I wanted to turn right back around after leaving the theater and handcuff myself to my seat for every following showing. Okay maybe not handcuffs, but some nice twine or my shoes laces looped together.

Moving on, now that the ever so riveting Tour De France is over, (yes that was actually going on at this time of year-I didn't notice either) to my dismay, I happened upon this ungodly fiasco in sports. I am the biggest soccer fan I know and this is every reason to loathe the sport, well that and the MLS. I now present to you dear DnN readers, The new kit fashion show unveiling for Bayern München (Munich) and YES its' CHOREOGRAPHED!



No comments: